AT101: Full Day Ayutthaya & Bang Pa In Tour
See the temples remnants and old Buddha images at Bangkok's old capital of Ayutthaya and the Royal Summer Palace at Bang Pa In.
You will be picked up from your Bangkok hotel and we will leave the city for the one hours drive north to Bang Pa In Palace, this palace situated on the banks of the Chao Phraya was formerly used by Thai Kings and was originally constructed in 1632, however it lay unused and overgrown for most of the 18th and 19th centuries but was finally restored and added to by King Mongkut in the latter half of the 19th century, many of the presents buildings were constructed by King Chulalongkorn between 1872 and1889. Following the Palace visit we will proceed to Ayutthaya where the fist stop will be Wat Yai Chaimongkhol. We will then proceed to central Ayutthaya where most of the remnants and old temples can be found. We will spend the rest of the day visiting and exploring the temples in this area. The day will finish when we drive back to Bangkok and transfer you to your Bangkok hotel.
• Bangkok Hotel pick up at 08:00
• Visit Bang Pa In
• Visit Wat Mahathad
• Visit Ayutthaya historical park and temples
• Visit Ayutthaya historical park and temples
• Transfer to Bangkok Hotel 17:00
PRICES - Private tour
Privately Escorted Tour
Your Group Size (Persons)
Price per person (Thai Baht)
Child below 130cm tall
|150 baht discount for each child
Infant (24 months and below)
This tour includes:
• Licensed English speaking tour guide
• Transport by air con minibus/car
• All listed activities
• All entrance fees
• Pick up and drop off at your hotel
This tour excludes:
• No exclusions
Group tour: Daily departures & requires a minimum of 2 persons
Private tour: Daily departures & no minimum requirement of persons
This tour is available as a private tour. We can run this tour exclusively for yourself and your group of family or friends
This tour is operated by Curious Gecko. Curious Gecko is Blugecko's own tour operation subsiduary. Blugecko is the parent company of Curious Gecko
TOUR DETAILS & FACTS
This tour is conducted as either a group tour or a privately escorted tour. For a group tour to depart we need a minimum of 2 persons booked on the tour. On a group tour you will join a group of up to 14 persons, for a privately escorted tour you will be supplied with your own tour guide for yourself and your group of family or friends
Group tours - transport will be a modern comfortable air-conditioned minibus
- for 1-2 persons transport will be a modern comfortable air-conditioned car or minibus
- for 3-13 persons transport will be a modern comfortable air-conditioned minibus
This tour includes transfer to and from your Bangkok Hotel. Please be ready and waiting in the lobby of your hotel before the pick up time specified on your booking confirmation.
Please specify your hotel and its address on the booking form. If you do not have a hotel booked we can still process your booking but please inform us of your hotel at least 3 days prior to departure. For private tours we can arrange transfers to and from all hotels (an extra charge will usually be incurred for outlying hotels). If there are any issues with your specified hotel we will inform you before we ask for payment and process your booking.
This is a day tour and no accommodation is provided. Blugecko can arrange your bangkok hotel if required
This tour is conducted with an English speaking guide. The guides will be TAT licensed (Tourist Authority of Thailand)
A limited amount of accident insurance is provided to cover some medical bills in case of an injury but it is advised that you have your own comprehensive accident insurance.
Dress Codes and what to wear
• The Bangkok climate is hot all year round. Wear light, cool clothes: Shorts (or long pants if you prefer), T shirt and a sun hat are ideal attire
• On this tour you will be visiting Buddhist temples, respectful and neat dress is always appreciated at temples, please wear knee length shorts and a shirt which covers your shoulders
• Please be prepared for the occasional shower, luckily in Bangkok rainfall is mostly confined to short showers rather than prolonged rainfall. A lightweight easily packable raincoat is an ideal precaution
• No swim wear is required on this tour
Exertion levels are light on this tour with a few short walks between attractions. There are steps and slopes
Lunch is provided and included in the tour price
There is no compulsory tipping. Tipping is at your own discretion and choice, but if you felt that you were served by the guide and driver well during your trip any extra income is gratefully received.